The ACCA is a globally recognized accountancy qualification. Over the years, it has produced professionally qualified graduates who have excelled not only in the field of accountancy, but also in other fields of finance and business. Upon completion of your ACCA, with relevant working experience, you will be able to apply for membership with ACCA. ACCA membership also allows you to obtain the status as a registered Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), and hold the title of Chartered Accountant (CA)
- 2 A Level and 3 GCSEs or equivalent in 5 separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- 3 LCCI Level 3 subjects, plus two Level 2 subjects (or equivalent), including English and Mathematics.
- 2 Principal passes at STPM (grade C or above), plus 3 passes at SPM (grade 6 or above) in 5 separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- Age 21 and above (No academic qualifications required)
- Relevant degree holder acceptable by ACCA
- Completed all CAT 9 papers
Graduates with recognized qualifications would be awarded exemptions for papers in the Knowledge and Skills modules. Exemption fees are payable to ACCA.